I will setup Meta Facebook Pixel Shopify Conversion API Catalog GA4

Are you looking for a professional to set up and fix your Meta Facebook Pixel, Shopify Conversion API, product catalog, and Google Analytics 4 tracking? You are in the right place. I will provide a reliable tracking setup designed to help you understand your customers, measure conversions, and improve your advertising performance.

profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/mdrokon62

Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/kLqPggg



Accurate tracking is essential for every Shopify store running Meta or Google Ads. If your Pixel is not firing correctly, events are missing, purchases are not being tracked, or your data does not match your Shopify reports, I can help configure and troubleshoot your tracking system.


### What I Will Set Up:

* Meta Facebook Pixel installation and configuration

* Shopify Facebook Pixel integration

* Meta Conversion API (CAPI) setup

* Browser and server-side event tracking

* Standard events configuration

* Purchase, Add to Cart, Initiate Checkout and View Content events

* Event testing and troubleshooting

* Meta Events Manager configuration

* Shopify product catalog setup

* Product feed and catalog synchronization

* Domain verification assistance

* Aggregated Event Measurement configuration

* Google Analytics 4 (GA4) setup

* Google Tag Manager tracking

* Enhanced ecommerce tracking

* Conversion and purchase tracking

* Tracking issue diagnosis and fixing


My goal is to make your tracking system organized, accurate, and ready for advertising campaigns. Proper Pixel and Conversion API implementation can help improve the quality of your conversion data and give you better insights into your marketing performance.


I understand that every Shopify store can have different requirements. That is why I carefully review your existing setup before making changes. I can identify duplicate events, incorrect parameters, missing events, broken tracking, and other common configuration problems.


With a properly configured Meta Pixel and Conversion API, you can send important customer actions from your website to Meta more reliably. GA4 can also help you understand traffic sources, user behavior, ecommerce activity, and conversions.


### Why Choose My Service?

* Professional tracking setup

* Shopify-focused implementation

* Meta Pixel and Conversion API expertise

* GA4 and Google Tag Manager setup

* Event testing and troubleshooting

* Clean and organized configuration

* Fast and reliable communication

* Customized solutions for your store


Whether you are launching a new Shopify store, starting Facebook advertising, or experiencing tracking problems, I can help you establish a better measurement foundation.


Please contact me before placing an order if you have a specific tracking requirement or an existing issue. I will review your needs and provide the most suitable solution for your Shopify store.


Let’s make your Meta Pixel, Conversion API, Catalog, and GA4 tracking work correctly so you can make better marketing decisions with more reliable data.



Meta Pixel, Facebook Pixel, Shopify Pixel, Shopify Conversion API, Facebook Conversion API, Meta CAPI, Shopify CAPI, GA4, Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Shopify tracking, Facebook tracking, Meta tracking, ecommerce tracking, conversion tracking, Facebook Ads, Meta Ads, Shopify marketing, Pixel setup, CAPI setup


#USOpen #RHUGT#Lanterns #doomsdale #mcrsandiego


#MetaPixel #FacebookPixel #Shopify #ConversionAPI #MetaCAPI #FacebookCAPI #GA4 #GoogleAnalytics4 #GoogleTagManager #ShopifyTracking #EcommerceTracking #ConversionTracking #FacebookAds #MetaAds #ShopifyMarketing #DigitalMarketing #TrackingSetup #PixelSetup #CAPI

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments