I Will Setup Facebook Pixel Shopify Conversion API Catalog GA4

Setup Facebook Pixel Shopify Conversion API Catalog GA4


Profile Link : https://www.fiverr.com/mdrokon62


Gig Link   :https://www.fiverr.com/s/kLqPggg


Are you having trouble tracking your Shopify store visitors, purchases, conversions, and customer events correctly? Do you want accurate tracking for Facebook Ads, Meta Ads, and Google Analytics 4? You are in the right place!


I will professionally set up and configure Facebook Pixel, Meta Pixel, Shopify Conversion API, product catalog, and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) for your Shopify store. Proper tracking is essential for understanding your customers, measuring advertising performance, and making better marketing decisions.

My service is designed to help Shopify store owners improve their tracking setup and create a reliable foundation for running and optimizing online advertising campaigns.

 My Services Include:

✓ Meta Facebook Pixel Setup

✓ Facebook Pixel Event Configuration

✓ Shopify Facebook Pixel Integration

✓ Meta Conversion API Setup

✓ Shopify Conversion API Configuration

✓ Purchase Event Tracking

✓ Add to Cart Event Tracking

✓ Initiate Checkout Event Tracking

✓ View Content Event Tracking

✓ Page View Tracking

✓ Meta Events Manager Setup

✓ Event Testing and Troubleshooting

✓ Meta Business Manager Configuration

✓ Facebook Product Catalog Setup

✓ Shopify Product Catalog Integration

✓ Product Feed Configuration

✓ Dynamic Product Ads Setup Support

✓ Google Analytics 4 Setup

✓ GA4 Shopify Integration

✓ Google Analytics Event Tracking

✓ Conversion Tracking

✓ Enhanced Measurement Configuration

✓ Tracking Diagnosis and Error Fixing


I will configure your tracking system carefully and test the important events to make sure the setup is working correctly. Accurate event tracking can help you understand how visitors interact with your store and where your customers are coming from.


For Meta advertising, I can help configure important events such as PageView, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, and Purchase. I can also help connect your Shopify products with a Meta catalog so your products can be used for relevant advertising campaigns.

For Google Analytics 4, I can configure the necessary integration and tracking setup to help you monitor traffic, engagement, ecommerce activity, and conversions.

 Why Choose My Service?

I focus on accurate implementation, proper configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. Every Shopify store can have different themes, apps, settings, and tracking requirements, so I review the existing setup before making changes.

My goal is to provide a clean and organized tracking setup that helps you collect useful marketing data and make informed decisions.


This service is suitable for new Shopify stores, existing ecommerce stores, dropshipping stores, product brands, and businesses running Meta or Google advertising campaigns.

Please provide the required access and information according to the selected package. I will keep your project details confidential and work carefully with your existing setup.

**Important:** Advertising platforms and analytics systems can change their tracking requirements, browser restrictions, attribution methods, and reporting behavior. Therefore, no tracking setup can guarantee specific sales, conversions, or advertising results. My service focuses on professional technical implementation and configuration.

If your Facebook Pixel, Conversion API, Meta Catalog, or GA4 tracking is not working correctly, I can also help identify configuration issues and implement suitable fixes.

Let's build a reliable tracking foundation for your Shopify store. **Order now and let's get started!**



facebook pixel, meta pixel, shopify pixel, shopify conversion api, facebook conversion api, meta conversion api, CAPI, shopify tracking, facebook ads tracking, meta ads tracking, GA4, Google Analytics 4, Shopify GA4, ecommerce tracking, conversion tracking, Facebook catalog, Meta catalog, product catalog, Shopify product catalog, Facebook events, Meta events manager, purchase tracking, add to cart tracking, initiate checkout, ecommerce analytics


#WENMONTHLY  #goon  #Cook Islands  #Earth  #Bruno Mars  #every five minutes


#FacebookPixel #MetaPixel #Shopify #ConversionAPI #CAPI #ShopifyTracking #FacebookAds #MetaAds #GA4 #GoogleAnalytics4 #EcommerceTracking #ConversionTracking #MetaCatalog #FacebookCatalog #ShopifyCatalog #FacebookEvents #MetaEvents #PurchaseTracking #AddToCart #ShopifyExpert

Post a Comment

0 Comments